Mist User Guide
There are several tool windows that provide access to project assets and aid in development. They are listed below in alphabetical order.
- Annotations - Choose a type and a tag in its data grid row. In the text box beneath the data grid row, enter the annotation text. The preview cell displays the annotation's initial text.
- Error List - Each data grid row contains a validation issue, and provides the issue's severity, an issue description, recommendation for fixing the issue, the file where the issue occurs, and the line and column for the issue.
Double clicking on an issue navigates to the issue in the Mist UI.
- Find Usages - Each data grid row displays a reference to a selected item the Mist UI. Each row indicates the type of referencing node, the actual node, and the node's referencing property.
- Logical View - Displays all the items in a project using a hierarchical structure. The root item is the project itself.
Type in the search textbox to filter the items based on their displayed names. Right click on groups to add new assets. Right click on items to view, rename, and remove them.
- Output - Displays output when building a project or executing the Build
& Run or Build & Open in BIDS commands.
- Project View - Displays all Biml files in a project, grouped by files with assets to be emitted, files with assets to only be included, and BimlScript files.
Type in the search textbox to filter Biml files based on their file names. Right click on groups to add Biml files. Right click on items to view, rename, and remove them.
- Properties - Displays all properties for
a selected item. Selecting a property in the grid displays a description of the